I’m thrilled to announce that next month, in partnership with the Allegheny County Medical Society, I will be leading a robust leadership and people management seminar for healthcare supervisors here in Pittsburgh, PA. Healthcare leaders at all levels often struggle with people management questions like:
· How do I build cohesive teams that work hard, get along, and wow patients?
· How do I propel my sleepwalkers and daydreamers to higher levels of performance?
· How do I motivate people or increase employee engagement?
· How do I give performance feedback in a way that gets results?
· How can I further develop my skills as a leader?
CURE FOR THE COMMON LEADER, teaches participants foundational skills in coaching, feedback, performance management, developing others, and motivating teams entirely in the context of healthcare. If you are interested in attending, the event takes place on consecutive Thursdays (Feb 13 & 20, 2014) to minimize schedule disruptions. For additional info or to register visit the event page. In the meantime, here’s a 90 second clip of me talking about the program:
By the way, if you decide to attend and register before Jan 31, you can get $50 off using the promo code EARLY. Got questions? Feel free to contact me directly or use the comments box below.